Happy New Month!
You’ve probably heard this for millionth time but allow mw to say this one more time. How is that we’ve reached half way through the month already?
Yes, People. JUNE is here and so is summer. The weather is getting much warmer, the days are brighter and longer, my skin is looking at its best, what more could one ask for? To answer that question, more is more and I have a long list of things I want to get done and achieve in June. I’m going to list a few of them below but first, let’s start with my
excuse absence here on the blog in the month of May .
01. Event Planning. Let’s say May was one heck of a crazy and a very busy month for me. Along side working full-time and running this blog, I gladly took on another task of organising a fashion show for this event. It was super challenging but rewarding at the same time. It was a delight seeing each member of the team’s effort pull through which resulted in a very successful event for us and those who came to support. Of course, I’ll be blogging about this event [ backstage and my experience as well ] but I’m so glad we were able to end the month with a big bang. It has given me a positive boost and I’m a little sad that its all over but at the same time I’m looking forward to getting back into my old routine, planning and creating more content for the blog.
02. Wedding Season. It’s wedding and have two weddings to attend this month. One home and one abroad and I’m super excited and so looking forward to them. Of course, I have my outfits planned and all ready. I’m only the only person of think of their outfits first before they have even RSVP’ed to any event? Let me know in the comments if you’re like me. I’m also a bit stuck on wedding presents so suggestions are highly welcome…..
03. Summer Dresses. I don’t intend on wearing any denim Jeans this month. That’s the plan anyway. I say this as H&M’s current season have some fantastic summer [sun] dresses and I can’t just decide on one so I have picked up quite a collection which I can’t wait to show you. eek. There’s something about summer dresses that are fun to wear especially as the weather is finally warming up. I’ll be mad not to get my legs out and let them breathe..lol
04. No Numbers. I share my blog and Instagram growth with you every month but I didn’t keep track on May’s traffic and stats for reasons stated above [ see number one ] so I have no tangible statistics to share with you. However, I’m beyond surprised and curious to know why this post fetched the most likes on my Instagram. It’s not a picture of my face or is fashion related to mention. Maybe, Instagram is trying to tell me something. hmmmm…..
05. VOTE. This goes for my UK readers. Make sure you get out and cast your vote come June 8. If there’s one thing you need to get done this month, it should be your vote. Why? Because it matters!!
That’s a few things off my June list. What are you looking forward to in this new month? Share with me below.
Verse of The Day:-
17 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.
– Romans 8:37 ESV [ English Standard Version ]